Tahiti Tourisme is the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) of French Polynesia, known as The Islands of Tahiti.
Tahiti Tourisme is responsible for the marketing, advertising, public relations, promotional activities and commercialisation of the destination. Its mission is to increase the number of visitors to The Islands of Tahiti.Tahiti Tourisme covers 15 international markets with a team of forty people at the head office in Papeete, 12 representative offices.
Responsible for applying the promotional strategy in the different markets, the 12 representative offices are based in the following cities:
- Florida for the United States market
- Toronto for the Canada market
- Mexico for the Mexico market
- Paris for the France and Belgium markets
- Turin for the Italy market
- London for the United Kingdom market
- Rellingen for the Germany and Switzerland markets
- Madrid for the Spain market
- Tokyo for the Japan market
- Sydney for the Australia and New Zealand markets
- Seoul for the South Korea market
- Shanghai for the China market