Tahiti Tourisme is the Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) of French Polynesia, known as The Islands of Tahiti.
Tahiti Tourisme is responsible for the marketing, advertising, public relations, promotional activities and commercialisation of the destination. Its mission is to increase the number of visitors to The Islands of Tahiti.Tahiti Tourisme covers 15 international markets with a team of forty people at the head office in Papeete, 9 representative offices including a branch in Los Angeles.
Responsible for applying the promotional strategy in the different markets, the 9 representative offices are based in the following cities:
- Paris for the France and Belgium markets
- Milan for the Italy market
- London for the United Kingdom market
- Rellingen for the Germany and Switzerland markets
- Tokyo for the Japan market
- Sydney for the Australia and New Zealand markets
- Seoul for the South Korea market
- Shanghai for the China market
The Spain market is handled by the head office of Tahiti Tourisme in Papeete.
The Los Angeles branch is responsible for the United States, Canada and Mexico markets.