The long-awaited return to normal is finally here. Since August 1, 2022, The Islands of Tahiti are open to both vaccinated and unvaccinated travellers, with no restrictions!
- Travellers no longer have to complete any health formality before their arrival in The Islands of Tahiti and the presentation of the health pass/proof of full vaccination schedule is no longer required, whatever the country or area of origin;
- The compelling reason is no longer required;
- Travellers are no longer required to present a certificate of non-contamination and a commitment to perform an antigenic test or a biological examination upon arrival on the national territory (tests are no longer required);
- Unvaccinated travellers are no longer required to perform tests to travel to French Polynesia.
Travellers to French Polynesia with a stopover or transit in the United States must however comply with the entry requirements of the U.S. authorities.
- Transit passengers in New Zealand do not require proof of vaccination, however, travellers who stay in New Zealand on their way to French Polynesia, must comply with the entry requirements of the NZ authorities.
Please note entry requirements may change. We recommend checking regularly the website to see the latest requirements: https://tahititourisme.nz/en-nz/covid-19/
With 118 equally as beautiful islands to choose from, there’s an abundance of accommodation options from luxurious overwater bungalows, guesthouses run by locals, catamarans and boutique cruise lines, and even private islands. Travellers visiting the islands can feel confident in choosing the destination for their next trip, knowing that they can truly relax amid pristine beaches, intimate and secluded bungalows, and feel as isolated as Robinson Crusoe.
Explore Tahiti Tourisme:
On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TahitiTourismeAUNZ