Put in place by the government of French Polynesia and managed by Tahiti Tourisme, more than 200 service providers are already registered with Titeti Aia, including hotels and guesthouses offering meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner), sailboat cruises with crew, various tourist activities, passenger transport companies and travel agents.
MORE THAN 200 SERVICE PROVIDERS REGISTERED
How to join the program
To join the program, service providers must:
- Register online at Titeti-Aia.pf ;
- Supply the required information (N° Tahiti and bank details) ;
- Sign an agreement to respect the terms and conditions of the program;
- Be accepted into the program by the representatives of Tahiti Tourisme who will guide them through the procedure
- A service provider KIT will be supplied to each service provider who joins the program and will include videos and tutorials as well as digital signage to show their adherence to the program.
THE USE OF TRAVEL COUPONS
The travel coupons can either be digital coupons accessible on your smartphone or computer, or printed versions available from the tourist office at Fare Manihini.
Residents can use their coupons with service providers in three ways:
- When paying for their accomodation;
- When paying for their vacation at a travel agency;
- When paying adherents to the program for tourist activities.
After checking the validity of the coupons, service providers will input the data through their service provider access to the website and it will automatically be deducted from the resident’s account.
After verification by the representatives of Tahiti Tourisme, the corresponding invoice will be paid to the service provider by bank transfer within 30 days.
Contact us by email at email@example.com or on our website www.Titeti-Aia.pf.
The Tahiti Tourisme hotline is also available 7/7 during normal working hours on 40 50 57 71
- Monday to Friday : 08h00-17h30
- Saturday : 08h00-16h00
- Sundays and public holidays : 08h00-12h00